Monday, November 27, 2006



Home day (finally..)

After much consideration, and also because of the bad weather, I've decided to stay home. I'm kinda financially, emotionally and physically wear out too. Woke up at 11 when mum called, and have been dozing, dreaming, waking up from calls, back to sleep, dream again... all the way till now. Made many decisions to go out, but cancelled at the eleventh hour. I'm really fine with anything and everything. Cos whenever we made a decision to go out, both pros and cons alike would come knocking on our doors, making us think twice, or even thrice. Steph, let's just be homegirls today man! I haven eaten anything yet, and I dont feel anything. I hope I'm not falling sick or what as my work is gonna start soon! And it's like, from 9.30am-10pm almost every single day. And prom?? Pissed. I think I'm gonna get diamontes from the Arab street(thanks passerby!) and try to make my own accessories, provided I've the time and mood to spare. And you know what? If I could find any nice ones, I'm just gonna stick those diamontes on me! Maybe into a shape of a diamond necklace or tattoo-liked or what. Wuahaha! Cool huh? I mean, it's really cool right? Aye, if I'm not wrong I've seen it somewhere on mags. Not bad duh.


Okay, now what. I envy those who can party their nights away everyday. They really have got the cash to do it man. Unless they've friends who drive, or they dont drink. If not each night is gonna be costing a bomb. To poor people like me, it's quite true right? After As till now I have yet party. The first is either gonna be on tpjc prom, or my prom, depending on them. I'm craving for fish-head steamboat, like again. Why cant they have fish-head steamboat for a one person? Like maybe those ministeamboat with personal-sized mini wok? Why why why? nubnub. Guess I should just go to sleep.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 3:41 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT